New England IRB’s Review Boards and Roster
Clinical trial participants play an invaluable role in the development of innovative new therapies. It is imperative that their contribution is duly recognized and that appropriate safeguards are implemented to protect them. To that end, New England IRB ensures that its board members are a group of individuals dedicated to a thorough review process with a central focus of protecting the rights and welfare of research participants.
Members of our board include:
- Doctors of Philosophy (PhD), Science
- Doctors of Medicine (MD)
- Juris Doctors (JD)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Certified IRB Professionals (CIP)
- Masters of Public Health (MPH)
Our review board also provides:
- Full compliance with all relevant U.S. regulations
- Dedicated in-house expedited review team for qualified submissions
- Electronic access to review documentation
To request the current or archived Board Rosters, please contact us.